Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Sefton Meadows Garden Centre as a business unit of Tradewinds Europe LTD. Registered number: 04263400. VAT number: 923422938
- These terms and conditions govern Sefton Meadows Garden Centre’s performance, relating to the sale and supply of goods or services to the customer. Sefton Meadows Garden Centre reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this text page; and the customer is bound by any such modifications or revisions.
2. Contract with customer
- The contract between Sefton Meadows Garden Centre and the customer comes into existence upon Sefton Meadows Garden Centre’s acceptance of the customer’s order i.e. when payment has been received. Sefton Meadows Garden Centre is entitled to withdraw from contracts in the case of obvious typographical or arithmetical inaccuracies appearing on the Sefton Meadows Garden Centre Website.
- We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order. In the event that we are unable to keep the booking on the order, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the booking.
- The prices of the events are those specified on the Sefton Meadows Garden Centre Website. The price, as displayed, is inclusive of VAT (at the standard UK rate).
4. Cancelling a Booking
- All cancellations must be requested 7 days prior to your booked time-slot. If you wish to cancel your booking, please ring 0151 531 6688 and give your order number to a member of staff. The booking will then be cancelled and you will be refunded in full. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel any bookings later than 7 days prior to your booked time-slot. After this point, you will not be refunded for your ticket under any circumstances.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Contracts between Sefton Meadows Garden Centre and the customer will be governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. Intellectual Property
- All the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on this website (the “Material”) are the copyright of Sefton Meadows Garden Centre. Unauthorised use of the Material including the production, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Sefton Meadows Garden Centre or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. The names and logos of Sefton Meadows Garden Centre and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of Sefton Meadows Garden Centre and may not be used without the prior consent of Sefton Meadows Garden Centre.
- Sefton Meadows Garden Centre hereby, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Material and any goods and services supplied in relation to this website, whether expressed or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of the merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose). In no event that Sefton Meadows Garden Centre be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever even if Sefton Meadows Garden Centre has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, interruptions or delays to this website, the provision of or failing to provide services, or for any information, material, goods and services obtained through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Invalidity of Terms and Conditions
- If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected.
9. Privacy Statement
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties, you agree that we may disclose your personal information to relevant authorities, parties and or applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached our Terms and Conditions, or to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and obligations under this agreement.
- We may also use your information to manage your purchases such as sending a confirmatory email, and your card payments for goods you buy from us and also to deliver the goods to you, or we might give your details to our carrier if they deliver on our behalf.
- We may occasionally make our mailing list available to other carefully selected organisations whose products and services may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to be included in such mailings, please write to our registered address below.
- We make every effort to ensure that your personal information is stored securely. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, any information that you send to us over the internet is sent at your own risk. Similarly, you are responsible for keeping your login password private and secure. You should contact us immediately if you believe there has been any unauthorised use of your account or your login password has become known to someone else.
- Our site is encrypted to ensure that your personal details remain private. Your credit and debit card payments are processed by Adyen secure online payments facility directly and are never stored on our server.
- You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. You have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our database. If you wish to use that right, you should write to us at:
Sefton Meadows Limited, Registered in England & Wales No 04263400
Sefton Meadows Ltd.
- By using this website you accept the terms of this privacy statement, the copyright statement and the terms and conditions on this website.